Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin is tender and juicy and really simple to make! This gradual cooker pork tenderloin has a mix of spices added to barbecue sauce and requires little or no prep.
It’s a type of simple, no muss, no fuss recipes that everybody loves and it’s nice served over home made mashed potatoes or baked rice (and even brown rice)!
Reading: Slow cooker pork tenderloin recipes
Pork Tenderloin vs. Pork Loin
Pork loin and pork tenderloin are two totally different cuts of meat and can’t be used interchangeably so make sure you’re utilizing pork tenderloin for this recipe.
Each cuts are lean and and I most frequently make roast pork tenderloin because it doesn’t take all that lengthy. I really like this recipe after I’m going to be out of the home, the right meal to return dwelling to.
- Pork Tenderloin is skinny and about 1 foot lengthy. Every tenderloin will weigh about 1lb.
- Pork Loin is thicker and appears extra like a roast with a fats cap on the highest. It should weigh nearer to 3-4 lbs. (Pork loin recipe right here).
How you can Make Crockpot Pork Tenderloin
After I stated simple, I meant simple! There are solely two steps for this recipe.
- Whisk the sauce elements collectively.
- Pour it over the tenderloin and stroll away! To save lots of a dish, you may even whisk the elements proper within the Crock Pot, then add the pork and roll it within the sauce!
Oh, wait. Don’t overlook to show your Crock Pot on! Critically, that’s actually all there’s to it.
How Lengthy Does Pork Tenderloin Take within the Crock Pot?
Relying on the scale, cooked on the “high” setting it ought to take about 2 to 2 1/2 hours, begin to end. It would be best to take a look at the interior temperature to ensure it’s a minimum of 145°F. This pork tenderloin is fall-apart tender and juicy from cooking within the juices from the sauce! Yum!
What to Serve with Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin
Pork at all times tastes nice with candy potatoes however on a weeknight, it’s nice over a crusty bun with a fast and straightforward kale salad on the facet.
With the spices on this recipe, my all-time favourite is to have it with a facet of Mexican corn and scrumptious potato packets.
What To Do With Leftovers
Now right here’s an issue you received’t thoughts having…in the event you even have any leftovers!
- Within the Fridge: When saved in an hermetic container or zippered bag, it may be stored within the fridge for as much as 3 days.
- Within the Freezer: Identical to within the fridge, retailer in an hermetic container or freezer bag! It may be frozen for as much as three months.
- To Thaw: Defrost within the fridge, and reheat slowly on the stovetop, or within the microwave in 80-second intervals.
Recooked meat will get robust, so watch out to not prepare dinner it once more in the course of the heating course of… however positively do get it piping scorching!
Read more: Chinese chicken and broccoli recipe
Tasty Crockpot Pork Recipes
- Dr. Pepper Crock Pot Pulled Pork – good to feed a crowd!
- Crock Pot Pork Chops – one in all our all-time favorites
- Crock Pot Ham – nice vacation recipe!
- Gradual Cooker Pork Carnitas – succulent & meaty!
- Simple Crock Pot Ham and Potato Soup – a cold-weather staple