This straightforward recipe for teriyaki pork tenderloin comes out tender and juicy with a flavorful sauce!
Pork is marinated in a easy do-it-yourself teriyaki sauce (you’ll be able to substitute store-bought sauce should you’d like) and cooked to tender perfection.
Reading: Temp to cook a pork tenderloin
Like most pork tenderloin recipes this lean meat is filled with taste and cooks shortly making for an ideal weeknight meal!
Pork tenderloin is really one among my favourite cuts of meat to make. It’s very lean, cooks shortly and when cooked to the proper temperature, it’s extremely tender.
Components for Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
No want to purchase pre-made teriyaki sauce when you may make it proper at house with just some elements!
Whereas we regularly consider teriyaki simply as a taste it’s really a Japanese strategy of cooking. This technique refers to grilling or broiling with a mixture of sugar and soy sauce (and sometimes mirin)! Within the sauce beneath I add a bit little bit of orange juice (or pineapple juice) for a citrusy taste.
PORK TENDERLOIN is to not be confused with pork loin. Tenderloin is an extended skinny piece of meat, about 2″ in diameter and about 14″ lengthy (pork loin is way thicker, about 4″ in diameter). You need the longer, thinner pork tenderloin for this recipe.
TERIYAKI SAUCE is finest when do-it-yourself, it has extra taste. The do-it-yourself model incorporates orange juice or pineapple juice, recent ginger and garlic and a little bit of brown sugar. We use soy sauce on this recipe which each provides taste and tenderizes the meat.
Also: What is the atkins diet
If you happen to’re in a pinch, you’ll be able to definitely use a premade sauce, strive to decide on one which has a thicker consistency like barbecue sauce. If utilizing retailer purchased, I like so as to add a bit little bit of garlic, orange zest, or juice and a few sesame oil to the bottled sauce for extra taste.
SESAME OIL Don’t skip or substitute sesame oil if potential because it has a singular nutty taste that’s lovely on this recipe.
Learn how to Make Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- Marinate: Put together the teriyaki sauce and marinate the pork tenderloin in half of it. Preserve remaining sauce within the fridge for serving.
- Roast the Tenderloin: Roast pork tenderloin within the oven for about 20 minutes (per the recipe beneath).
- Thicken the Sauce: Whereas the pork is resting, simmer and thicken the remaining sauce.
- Take away pork from the oven and let it relaxation earlier than slicing.
Drizzle sauce over pork tenderloin and garnish with inexperienced onions and sesame seeds if desired. (For finest outcomes, gently toast sesame seeds in a small skillet till they’re simply browned.)
What to Serve with Pork Tenderloin
An ideal marinade is all within the approach!
- We wish to pair teriyaki pork tenderloin with rice to take in the sauce.
- Add in a recent veggie like sesame ginger snap peas, steamed broccoli, or sesame ginger bok choy.
Extra Pork Tenderloin Favorites
- Fast and Simple Pork Fajitas
- Instantaneous Pot Pork Tenderloin
- Learn how to Prepare dinner Pork Tenderloin
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin (Grilled or Baked)
- Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Roast Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Sauce
- Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
Did your loved ones love this Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin? Remember to go away a remark and a score beneath!